Office Safety Measures I am Taking to Protect Your Teen:
- Temperatures taken with non-touch infared thermometer
- Masks worn throughout session (provided if client doesn’t have)
- Screening clients for Covid-19 symptoms prior to visit
- Free-standing hand-sanitizer for clients and their families
- HEPA air-sanitizer always running to constantly clean the air
- Frequently sanitizing all surfaces that are touched
- Sterilizing room with a UVC Germicidal Ultra-violet light
- Remote sessions for clients sneezing or coughing
- Large office space easily allows for 6-feet distancing between us
- High ceilings/open windows offer cross ventilation ocean breeze
The CDC is allowing all health-related essential procedures, and I am actively scheduling appointments during normal business hours for in person and tele-health.
Mondays through Wednesdays from 10:00AM to 9:00PM, and Fridays from 10:00AM to 1:00PM.
I offer a FREE Initial Parent Consultation to confirm that I am a good match for your family. During this time, I will do a thorough assessment of the situation to give you my most helpful recommendations. You will get an immediate and direct experience of the value I provide.
Menu of Services Offered:
- Free Initial Consultation >
- Effective Parenting Classes >
- Adolescent Counseling 11-18 >
- Social Skills Assessment & Coaching >
- Young Adult Life Skills Coaching 19-24 >
Taking the Trouble out of the Teen Years
Providing service for: Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Culver City, Los Angeles, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, and Topanga Canyon.